(PUBLISHED FRI 02 JUL 2021 on Hockey Australia's Website)
Hockey Australia (HA) is calling for expressions of interest to join the Hockey Australia Masters Committee (HAMC).
HA wishes to fill the following positions from suitably qualified, interested, and experienced people:
• Engagement and Communications
• Representatives (1 for Men, 1 for Women)
The above nominations must be endorsed by the Hockey WA CEO or General Manager where the nominee resides. The appointments will be undertaken by:
Appointment of HAMC Chair
• Chair, Transition Working Group Pat Hall
• HA CEO Matt Favier
• An independent member
Appointment of other members
• As above, plus the newly appointed HAMC Chair
Note: The appointment of the Operational Groups and the representatives from these groups to the HAMC will be undertaken in September and October.
• Nomination form to be completed by the nominee and signed by the Hockey WA CEO or General Manager in the state or territory where the nominee resides.
• Chair Position Description
• Finance Position Description
• Engagement and Communications Position Description
The closing date for receiving expressions of interest is 5.00pm AEST, Friday 23 July 2021.